Best MINOLTA Autometer 4F
- Measures ambient and direct light
- Built-in LCD readout screen
- Designed for professional standards that demand ultra precise readings
- This meter has gradiated guides for full and half-stops for ultra-flexible aperture settings
- Capable of handling shutter-speeds up to 1/8000th of a second (a speed found on many professional-class cameras)
This meter features memory, averaging and monitoring functions, and it’s lightweight and compact. The Auto Meter IV F measures both flash and ambient light, and it includes the valuable functions that can help you simplify most critical applications in photography or cinematography, in the field or in the studio.
The Minolta Auto Meter IV F has a wide range of optional accessories that can help you expand its applications and versatility. This meter has a large, easy-to-read LCD display that shows all the necessary information at a glance. The meter’s extended operating range shutter speed range is 1/8000-second to 30 minutes, in half-stop increments. Film speed range is ISO 3 to 8000, and cine speeds range from 8 to 128 fps. The X-sync range is 1/500-second to 1 second, in half-stop increments. The compact, lightweight Auto Meter IV F fits in the hand comfortably. Rubber buttons are positioned in a straightforward, easy-to-use configuration.
This meter runs on one AA battery